Making the younger generation stronger
Unified Council is a professionally managed progressive organisation in the field of education, established in the year 1998 by eminent personalities from various fields, including some academicians of international repute. Since its inception, Unified Council has brought together, the best brains in the field of education, in an endeavour to make the younger generation fundamentally stronger and to nourish their brains for a bright and enterprising future. The Unified Council Team comprises experienced teachers and professionals having an intense involvement with school education. Their hands-on experience helps the team create and implement solutions that are based on actual needs of schools and teachers. These solutions are based on the strong foundation of curriculum and educational research.
The focus on fundamentals is important. A student, after completing his/her education, is able to face the competitive world with equanimity, once armed with these fundamentals. Even while opting for higher studies, the student has to go through a complete scan of what and how much he/she knows. Exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, AIIMS, AFMC, CAT, SAT, GRE, GMAT, are designed to test the fundamental strengths of a student. Hence, the need of the hour is to build the fundamental base as strong as possible.
This exactly is the philosophy behind all our assessment exams. That’s the reason we call it a ‘Fundamental Revolution’.
All our solutions/strategies are scientifically designed. Skill-based assessment tests have question papers prepared after a detailed study of the syllabi of the Central and various State boards of examination. Rather than testing the rote learning, our solution/strategy focusses on measuring how well the skills and concepts underlying the school syllabus have been learnt by the student. The test results provide information on the strengths and weaknesses of individual students and also of the entire class.
All our tests are diagnostic in nature and help students in practically improving their skills.
Unlike regular tests which may only find out how much a student knows or has memorised, our exams measure how well a student has understood the concepts, and gives a detailed feedback of the same, to help him/her improve.
Thus our exams help each student know whether and how much he/she has actually understood about a concept and enables him/her to take immediate proactive steps to prevent development of conceptual gaps, which otherwise can increase as the student upgrades to higher classes without proper understanding and can lead to development of a ‘phobia’ for the subject.
Making the younger generation stronger with firm fundamentals and nourishing their minds for a bright and enterprising future
This is how Unified Council’s exams focus on improvement rather than just comparison or grading. This helps reduce the stress of exams by checking the understanding beforehand.
- Provides feedback on real learning & relevant concepts - actually tests what is being taught
- Provides benchmark for students all over india
- Allows the students to know where he/she stands at the national level
- Provides detailed analysis and feedback
- Pinpoints areas of strengths and weaknesses
- Low cost
- Affordable, accessible to all students (through schools or invidually)
Unified Council’s principal activities
- Conducting self-assessment exams.
- Offering special education programmes/material tailored to suit every student’s requirements (effective study techniques, exercises to improve memory power, etc.) through success series books.
- Guiding the student in choosing a career that is most apt for the student’s strengths and abilities. Developing interactive learning kits and activities. Conducting programmes for the overall development of a student.
We are conducting workshops/seminars on MIND & MEMORY MANAGEMENT, which guide on various aspects like ‘when to study’, ‘where to study’, ‘how to study’ and even ‘why to study’. This guidance is put together scientifically, by noted western and Indian psychologists, educationalists and psychiatrists.
Never before a workshop of this kind has been made available to students, and we are confident that students will benefit both psychologically and mentally from the same. No doubt, participation in the seminar makes students better-oriented and focussed.
Looking at its growing popularity and demand, we will soon be conducting these workshops/seminars at venues throughout the country.
Unified Council's tests are unlike other tests in many different ways
- Tests that are designed to judge student's fundamentals, their understanding of concepts and application skills, rather than their memory skills.
- Tests that have interesting questions and require thinking , not simply recall
- Tests with question papers that are well researched and aptly designed according to student's learning standards.
- Diagnostic Tests that assesss student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Tests that are conducted by india's first ISO 9001 certified organization in testing & assessment.
- Tests that provide detailed, unique, skillwidse feedback, highlighting the students strengths and weaknesses (for schoos & students )
- Free motivational books to all participating students.
- Tests that are conducted in 16 countries.
- An organization that is unsurpassed in advantages given to students and schools.