(Commission-based Sales Executives) - Freelance basis, from anywhere in India.
If you have the desire to contribute to the field of education, Unified Council offers you an opportunity to interact with schools and partner with them in the process of Testing & Assessment. Unified Council is engaged in conducting the most popular Olympiads NSTSE, UIMO, UIEO, UCO for school children.
Unified Council offers – NSTSE, UCO, UIEO and UIMO– four, skill-based Olympiads that cover prime areas of education to measure ‘understanding’ and not just ‘imparting’. The outcomes of these tests provide a detailed feedback about the overall academic strength & weakness of students from class 1 to 12, in the prime areas of education. This offers schools, the ability to benchmark themselves vis-à-vis schools in the country and help them pin-point areas of their own strength & weakness inasmuch as their students’ understanding with respect to the curriculum.
Many schools have raised their standard of education and overall ranking after studying their own strengths & weaknesses through our Assessment, and then taking the right steps accordingly.
Till date, 11 million students have benefitted themselves by participating in our Olympiads.
- Building a list of schools in your and/or nearby town/city, periodically visiting them and making presentations regarding Unified Council’s Olympiads.
- Coordinating between the Schools that sign up and Unified Council, to ensure smooth execution of the assessment test and other activities.
- For the academic year 2020-201 onwards, all the exams are conducted online. So you can motivate individual participants also from any place across the country.
- Good communication skills and an inclination towards accepting challenges.
- Teachers / Lecturers / Professors / Homemakers with an orientation towards School Education preferred.
- Homemakers who have worked previously and who can devote some time.
- Ready to work on a freelance basis. Most of the remuneration is paid in the form of commissions so the potential to earn is unlimited.
- A quick learner with a deep personal motivation towards self-improvement.
- "Willing to work the field" and travel within the city/ town. Having a vehicle would help.
- A strong desire to do something "different", and a liking for education. Prior experience in interacting with schools will definitely help.
We appoint two types of Regional Co-ordinators :
1. Regional Co-ordinator (Direct) : He/She promotes all our Olympiads for direct registrations on our website .
2. Regional Co-ordinator (Institutional) :He/She promotes all our Olympiads for Schools/institutions in a particular area. Both types of Co-ordinators are appointed based on their skills, capabilities and feasibility.