(Commission-based Sales Executives) - Freelance basis, from anywhere in India.
If you have the desire to contribute to the field of education, Unified Council offers you an opportunity to interact with schools and partner with them in the process of Testing & Assessment. Unified Council works in the areas of Diagnostic Assessment, Training Programmes and Skill improvement for schools and their students alike.
Unified Council offers – NSTSE, UCO and UIEO – three diagnostic, skill-based tests that cover prime areas of education to measure ‘understanding’ and not just ‘imparting’. The outcomes of these three tests provide a detailed feedback about the overall academic strength & weakness of students from class 1 to 12, in the prime areas of education. This offers schools, the ability to benchmark themselves vis-à-vis schools in the country and help them pin-point areas of their own strength & weakness inasmuch as their students’ understanding with respect to the curriculum.
Many schools have raised their standard of education and overall ranking after studying their own strengths & weaknesses through our Assessment, and then taking the right steps accordingly.
Till date, 91,00,000 students have benefitted themselves by participating in our exams.
- Building a list of schools in your and/or nearby town/city, periodically visiting them and making presentations regarding Unified Council’s NSTSE and Olympiads.
- Coordinating between the Schools that sign up and Unified Council, to ensure smooth execution of the assessment test and other activities.
- Following-up on activities conducted in schools and getting feedback from students and teachers alike.
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Regional Relationship Manager.
- Good communication skills and an inclination towards accepting challenges.
- Teachers/Professors with an orientation towards School Education preferred.
- Homemakers who have worked previously and who can devote upto 4 hours a day.
- Ready to work on a freelance basis. Most of the remuneration is paid in the form of commissions so the potential to earn is unlimited.
- A quick learner with a deep personal motivation towards self-improvement.
- "Willing to work the field" and travel within the city/ town. Having a vehicle would help.
- A strong desire to do something "different", and a liking for education. Prior experience in interacting with schools will definitely help.
Find this interesting ?
Rush your details (Name, Mobile No., Address and current Profession/Occupation) to email@example.com.