I agree to the Terms and Conditions for Unified Online Olympiads.
Make sure that the information filled in is complete and accurate. Any wrong/incorrect information can lead to cancellation of registration/examination. This information can be shared with the school for verification/authentication.
Once the exam starts, we solicit parents’ impartial vigil and unbiased support and cooperation for the smooth conduct of this year’s Olympiads. And in the role of an invigilator, we trust that every parent will ensure that his/her child doesn’t cheat during the exam; neither will any parent help its child during the exam, so as to assess the true potential of the student.
We may allot the test date or allow you to select the test date based on the feasibility of participation of the number of students at one go or as the available data may permit.
The following information will be sent as and when necessary, to all registered students, through SMS/E-mail provided by them during the registration process.
- Date and time of exam
- Hall Ticket Number
- Guidelines for appearing for the exam
- Link to appear for the exam
- Other useful information.
In case of non-receipt of any of the above information 10 days before the date of exam, students should immediately write to email@example.com informing about the same.
- All books are sent as e-books in PDF files, through e-mail/SMS. Students can download them at their convenience. No hard copies are sent.
- If you subscribe for online packages of www.olympiadcoach.com along with Olympiad registrations, the packages will be activated after two working days after the date of your payment. A user id and password will be sent to your registered email id /SMS for accessing the packages.
- It is strongly recommended that a student appears for the online exam using a Desktop PC/Laptop/Tablet/Smart Phone.
- The Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/Smart phone must have good internet connectivity, a webcam (connected and on) and updated version of Google Chrome. A student may not be able to appear for the exam without these minimum requirements.
- Students are required to read all questions only to themselves and not aloud. The voice level would be randomly recorded during the exam. for its permissible limits.
- A student’s picture(s) may be grabbed randomly during the exam.
- In case of a tie in deciding a rank because of the same marks, the time taken for completing the test is considered for deciding the rank. One who has taken less time for completing, gets the upper rank.
- If there is a tie in the claim on a prize or an award, Unified Council may decide the prize/award winner, through a Zoom call interview-exam or by any other method as it may think fit. The decision of Unified Council will be final, irrevocable and binding on all claimants.
- A student will be eligible only for a single award, whichever may be higher in the hierarchy.
This year all Olympiads will be conducted in 1 level only.
Individual digital certificate and SPR will be made available digitally to every participating student, for downloading.
In case of suspected use of unfair means during the course of exam, tampering, etc., in single and/or in multiple number of cases, Unified Council reserves the right to cancel the exam at individual and/or multiple level as it may think fit. No marks/certificates/refund of fee will be provided in such cases. Decision of Unified Council in all matters will be final and binding on all.
The dates and timings of Olympiad(s) if changed, will be informed to students in advance.
We look forward to whole-hearted support from parents in making the younger generation fundamentally stronger and more competitive, in their own interest.
If an exam is conducted on two dates, a student can take the exam only on a date either of the two. If a student takes the exam on both those dates, that exam gets cancelled for him/her and there will be no result, certificate and award in such case.
In case of any dispute/disagreement, the decision of Unified Council will be final and binding on all. Settlement of disputes if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of Hyderabad courts only. The above information may be updated from time to time – students, guardians and schools are advised to visit this page regularly to keep themselves updated in this regard.