All the years till date, we used to conduct our annual Olympiads in Schools/Test Centres under the supervision of Teachers/Invigilators. This year on the COVID-19 background, our Olympiads will be conducted online, keeping in mind the safety of students.
As this year the students will appear for these exams online, from the comfort of home, their parents will play the role of invigilators so as to only assist the student to get started. Once the exam starts, we solicit parents’impartial support and cooperationfor the smooth conduct of this year’s Olympiads. And in the role of an invigilator, we trust that every parent would ensure that his/her child doesn’t cheat during the exam; neither will any parent will help its child during the exam so as to realise the true potential of the student.
We look forward to wholehearted support from parents in making the younger generation fundamentally stronger and more competitive, in their own interest.
We may allot the test date or allow you to select the test date based on available data and no.of students and feasibility of participation.
- The following information will be shared with students who have registered for exams through SMS / E-mail shared by each student during the registration process:
- Date and time of exam
- Hall Ticket Number
- Guidelines for appearing in the exam
- Link to appear for the exam
- Other useful information
- In case of non receipt of above information 10 days before date of exam, students may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is strongly recommended that a student attempts the exam using a Desktop / Laptop /Tablet.
- Only in unavoidable cases should a student use a smart phone to attempt the exam.
- The desktop / laptop / tablet / smart phone must have good internet connectivity, a webcam and updated version of Google Chrome. Student may not be able to attempt the exam without these specifications.
This year all the Olympiads will be conducted in 2 levels under Covid-19 Background.
First Level:In the first level, all Olympiads will be conducted online as stated above.
Second Level: Top 100 rankers from each exam and each class will be selected for the second level of exam. The second level examswill also be conducted online from the comfort of home; however these exams will be Auto Proctored using AI tools. This means that a fully automated vigil will be kept during the entire course of the exam, through the camera to ensure that the student makes a sincere and honest effort to test his/her ability/skill. Video grabs of the same shall be kept in store for sake of evidence in case such a need arises.
Based on the performance in the second level, top 100 performances in each class of each exam will be declared.
Second level Exams - may not be conducted for a few classes based on the prevalent conditions due to no.of participants and result analysis .In case 2nd level exams are not conducted, results of 1st level exams will be treated as final results.
In case of suspected use of unfair means, Unified Council may cancel the erring students’ exams. No marks/certificates/refund of fee will be provided in such cases. Decision of unified Council in such cases will be final and binding.
All the certificates and reports will be sent to the participating students, digitally.
The above guidelines may be updated from time to time – students/guardians are requested to visit this page regularly to update themselves.